Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Why I think Mexico has a lot of wrong things... (Part II)

Hello again!

First of all I would like to apologize for two things:

a) I know the "(Part II)" in the title is supposed to be in brackets
2) It took me a lot of time to write this part... which i'm guessing no one actually care.. in fact.. I think people should be sick of how i constantly express my writing sucks (even if its true) so I'm going to stop this kind of comments starting now.. yes. now... OK

Last time I was bitching about how Mexican TV sucks so I will try to move on to some other things as the only people who cared to actually write a comment suggested.. (by the way his blog is http://fdwarf.blogspot.com)

b) Politics.- if there ever happens to be some foreing people reading this blog... which seems pretty hard to me, they may say that in their countries is the same thing... which is deadly wrong... i've tried to understand Mexican politics... of course the little facts my brain can handle... but now i'm sure and confident that no other nation in the world with the resources of our country, has such a bad goverment. It isn't only the fact that some politicians do dirty things, is much beyond it, is the feeling of impotence towards a system which will never make a winning situation for the people is supposed to serve. Is the hopeless feeling you have when you can count that if someone gets a high position in any goverment bussiness he has to be an untrusty person.... I challenge anyone to give a counterexample... i've been trying myself to find one without success... much more than that... Is the process of having your hands tied while you see the stupidic mass of "goverment workers" robbing without the awareness in their heads that people actually work to get the money home.... and is also the fact that you can't do a damn thing about it... YOU CAN NOT DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT!!! there's no process, no choice, no opportunity, there's not even the chance that you can complain with someone, because there isn't someone who heards your complain... Sadly this same feeling is over all the people; the "I look for myself virus" which is not my turn to prove has been more deadly than anything in the history of humankind... I've seen it myself.... close to me, how getting into the goverment is hitting the jackpot, and the things as serving people and trying to improve the country situation is just some naive dream... and also the indifference of all the people about it... come on.. THE LEGISLATORS ARE WINNING 10,000 US PER MONTH AT LEAST.. of course there's nothing you can do about it, because there's no place for the common people to complain and no legislative procedure to change it.... sadly again... change has became just possible trough one of two things... revolution or dictature (or both I may add...) which of course is horrible.. but they are letting no choice.. the interests of political parties rule the nation, it doesn't matter if it's a good idea is the OTHER PARTY IDEA i can't accept it, i have to look beyond to the next elections for my party and my candidate to be winners.. so they can keep maintining my robbing undercover... bullshit all together.. and we know is no fucking exageration.. sad... sad it makes me...

b) Soccer... and any sport... which is directly a result of our bad goverment that doesn't care about anything else that making their own money

1 comment:

F. Dwarf said...

ok, gracias por la mención...