Monday, February 21, 2005

And yet another post (and no inspiration at all)

Today I'm in the mood again of English writing... I wouldn't be able to explain why, but it seems as tough the words were spurring into my fingers this way.

I like this feeling, I have no money left, no tickets, no plans not even a single idea of how the hell I'm suppose to do my travel to Turkey... I know that I will,and I say that I love this feeling because this is the only way of traveling I've ever known, and possibly the only way of traveling that I would actually enjoy...

It makes me feel alive, unbound and free, because I can show that in the middle of this complicated world, at the end everything is simplified in staying alive, finding lodging, board and means of transportation, and mostly in trusting other human beings... it will never cease to amaze the spread our species is, and yet how similar we are.

Most people say I'm careless, that I should be more organized, that I should plan better this kind of traveling... but if I had in fact listened to that I would have lost the best adventures I ever had.

I know in this few days to come, things are going to solve up, it's is not faith, it's just the way things develop as usual; because if something has been taught to me by the study of Medicine, is that neither the medics, nor the surgeons and not even the medicine, can cure the patient, it is the patient itself who makes the cure, medicine aid merely provides the best conditions for that to happen.

So.. here I am, starting another week, in which I'm supposed to travel two countries and get to a different continent... Life couldn't be better

No comments: